I am a 25 year old book binder, paper lover, student, and future teacher. I am constantly looking for inspiration to overcome fears, find happiness in the present, increase health, creative ways to use paper, and new ideas for book binding. I want to share my findings with others and hope all of you will find inspiration as well!
25 Random Things About Me:
1. I always wanted to learn the craft of book binding and finally took a class back in 2011.
2. Alphabetizing and wordsearches are some of my greatest talents. (I can say the alphabet backwards pretty fast, too).
3. I love re-reading books.
4. I love the piano and have wanted to play for so long.
5. I love office and school supplies.
6. I love extremely cheesy and/or badly made movies.
7. Cheeseburgers and pizza are a weakness.
8. I think it's cool when I lose my voice, but it's not cool when I get sick.
9. I am learning how to make paper.
10. I wish I was good at drawing and painting.
11. I love trying new recipes.
12. I like high impact sports like kickboxing and cycling.
13. I am a fan of the Backstreet Boys and Celine Dion. What of it?
14. Career Choice: Special Education Teacher.
15. Reading and movies are a big past time.
16. I am training for a Spartan race that is in June 2015.
17. I love working with children and special needs.
18. My down-comforter is my favorite thing to snuggle.
19. If it was socially acceptable and I wouldn't feel gross I would never get ready for the day.
20. Spending time with my family (especially around Christmas time) is one of my favorite things to do.
21. I love self-help books.
22. I have the cutest nieces and nephews!
23. I downright love music.
24. I hate mucus.